|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Some Facts about fish
Some Facts About Fish:
compiled by GirlFlash
1) The skin of a fish is inside out. FACT
2) All fish are allergic to water. FACT
3) Fish have no eyelids, to clean their eyes, fish urinate on them. FACT
4) If you hold a fish upside down and hum the chorus of the song 'Good vibrations' whilst making sure the fish is looking at a map of Norway, the fish will implode. FACT
5) Fish don't breath air, fish breath childrens hope and dreams. FACT
6) Fish will only listen to a Madonna album if played through a packet of ready salted crisps. FACT
7) If you spell 'fish' backwards you get the word 'evil'. FACT
8) 'hippopotamus' is an anagram of 'fish'. FACT
9) Fish are telekinetic. they can move their bodies by the power of their mind alone. FACT
10) Male fish have 38 testes. whereas female fish only have 37. FACT
11) every 2.3 seconds, a fish gives birth to a kangaroo. FACT
12) A fish's diet will include the following;
- Passing Digital radios
- Kangaroos (fish always
SolaceShe never slept well in the dark,
not without the children of the sun and moon
to guide her weary lids home.
Guided by the aftermath, she was always two steps behind.
What did the world look like to the girl who had been through it all?
Braved the heaviest of storms,
yet skipping over cracks in the pavement.
They said her eyes were the wisps of clouds before the storm.
To him they were reflections of pages overlooked.
She said it was like she lived the life of someone she had never met.
Laid out to dry, yesterdays news.
He knew her as the girl who was built to never collapse.
He wished he was too.
He loved her more than words could say, and yet her pain was such,
that at times, he feared she wouldn’t make it.
But on nights like these, even when it threatened to consume her,
he became convinced that somehow she would.
Keep in Touch!